Evaluation Question 2

Q2:How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Product and Ancillary Texts

From audience feedback I was told that the combination of my main product and ancillary texts worked quite well together. The most common thing I was told was that 'The use of the same music in the film and in the trailer is very effective as it makes it memorable.'
This is key as the repetition of the song creates familiarisation with the audience and will entice them to want to watch my product. This was also the case with the font in the title sequence in the film and the font in the magazine article. The use of this repetition can create a brand for my film and this will further its popularity. With the theme of 'The struggle for Identity' as my basis, I feel that the picture in my article was quite effective. This is because only showing half of the face connotes that she doesn't have an identity and also implies some sort of struggle.
Overall, I feel that all three products complimented each other and linked quite well into my research and planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment