Evaluation Question 1

I created this interactive interview using xtranormal.com. I found this very interesting to make as it was new and exciting, and very effective in illustrating my information.I believe that my media product is successful as it uses real media conventions although it slightly subverts. I have achieved this through market research and careful planning. It is successful at meeting the research that I did as it illustrates youth of today. And it also refers to films that I have watched in my media class, for example, 'This Is England' and 'Shank'. My product also works with the idea that youth can very often be portrayed in a negative light and this brings in the idea of moral panic and shows youth to dominate society.
My product works with the conventions of Drama with the camera angles and shots, for example, a close up showing anxiety or fear. My partner and I subverted conventions by the use of flashbacks which aren't usually seen in short films.
In summary, my media product used many conventions from real products to aid in me creating a fluid plot with good camera shots and angles.
We tried to embody verisimilitude by shooting it at a school, and the audience will be able to relate to it as everybody goes to school.

Below is a voice note adding to my evaluation:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment