Evaluation Question 3


Question 3: What have you learned from your audience feedback?
Through this audience feedback I learnt ways in which I could improve the production. After interviewing a sample from my target audience, I learnt that many found the plot confusing, some even said that a better actress was needed.
This has lead me to think of ways that I would change my production if I were to do it again, and I thought that I would be better if:
-I had a range of actors/actresses
-Had a more vibrant location
- Thought more about props

I also thought of some additional ideas, such as:
-A variety of ethnicities to be displayed in my production to really show the theme of identity
-I would also add a voice over and sound bridges into the film as it is a way of showing the plot in a different light

I believe that the audience feedback has been very useful for me as it allowed me to see what I could have done differently and showed me what was effective in my product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment